Thank you for joining in the logo design party!
It has been lovely to get your emails and the first few designs of the logo for ‘An Indian Summer’. A lot of you have requested for more time, and I have received a bunch of questions about the finer details of the style and the kind of logo I would like. Worry not, for here is some more information:
Well, to begin with, do read this, if you haven’t done so already. I’ll also share my design preferences right here, for easy reference:
– I would like a ‘clean’ design – not minimalistic, but not too crowded either.
– I adore runny water colors, crayons, pencil and ink sketches, hand drawn illustrations, letterpress, handwriting and typewriter fonts!
– The design does not necessarily need to be ‘Indian’ in theme or look & feel. ‘Summer’ is a potential theme to build the logo around. ‘Design’ could be another one. ‘Summer in India’ maybe. Or ‘Design from India’. How about ‘Bohmian design‘? Just some potential themes for you…can’t wait to see your take on the blog’s identity! 🙂
– Please feel free to send in as many versions of the logo as you want. The more the merrier! Send your designs here.
– More questions? Send them my way any time!
– Read the first post announcing the logo design contest here